We provide the best Digital Marketing Training in Mohali for the applicants who are willing to be a member of the revolution in the digital age. Google Ads and SEO is a rebel sector and it engages with digitization in almost every field from your shopping to healthcare every day. So there are endless career opportunities for digital marketers. If you strive to learn marketing in modern times from the world’s best faculty, Network with global leaders in business and apply these learnings to your business – then Digital Marketing training in Mohali is the best training institute for the Digital Marketing course you are looking for.
The training designed by our Digital Marketing Institute is very advantageous for individuals who want to be a part of the digital revolution of the 21st century. This Digital Marketing Training is also beneficial to the candidates who want to develop a deep understanding of digital marketing, integrate traditional and digital media, and get the best results for their digital campaigns. It will be also beneficial for entrepreneurs who are willing to increase their customer outreach through the digital medium in a cost-effective, time-proven, and ascendable manner.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the marketing of your product or business through a digital medium such as the internet, social media, mobile phones, etc. It is a very cost-effective and effective way to reach your target audience and potential customers. Nowadays many businesses are transforming into digitization due to many advantages and due to its increasing popularity, it becomes essential to drive a successful business with significant revenue. We provide the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Mohali with hands-on sessions and 100% placements. Digital marketing is the best and trending way of marketing nowadays.
It is all about reaching customers through various digital channels like search engines, social media, email, and many more. The content of the Digital Marketing course ensures you to reach your target audience through multiple digital channels in a more powerful and accurate way, influencing them and connecting them with customers. It helps you develop and manage marketing techniques for your company’s website. You will be certified by DMCA certification after finishing the Digital Marketing course. DMCA is a full-fledged Digital Marketing Certified Associate.
Eligibility for a Digital Marketing Course
- Any minimum graduate students who have an interest in the digital marketing side can go for this digital marketing course content and can take a certified exam.
- Applicants should get the required skills to begin a career in the digital marketing field.
- If you want to be eligible for the UG course in DMCA, you should clear 10+2 or equivalent from an acknowledged university or board.
- For the applicants who are interested to do PG in Digital India course, must be a graduate and clear 10+2+3 from a recognized university.
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
- What is Web Analytics
- Web Analytics Jargon
- Google Analytics Configuration
- Google Analytics Implementation
- Goal and Event Tracking
Keyword Strategy Course
- Introduction to Keyword Research
- Practical case study
- Keywords Analysis Tools
- Keyword generation ideas
- Competition Analysis
- Finalizing the Keywords List
Lead Generation Techniques
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
- Working of Google crawler
- Search engine factors
- On-page SEO training
- Off-page SEO training
- Meta tags, title, & description
- Link building
Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social media Overview
- Training in Increasing Traffic
Search engine marketing
- AdWords certification course
- Live project training
- How to create a PPC campaign
- Implementing your PPC budget
- Managing campaign
Advantages of Digital Marketing
To describe stated and measured advantages of digital marketing in a few sentences is a challenging task. Some of the evident benefits of digital marketing perceived by company consumers are as following
- Round the clock engagement – Digital marketing platform provides round the clock service to the product, services and information needs of consumers. They can evaluate the interactive platform as per their convenience
- Updated information – The frequency of updates in digital platforms is very fast as compared to the traditional channel of marketing.
- Quick Service – Digital marketing platform provides an instant result/ feedback to the consumer query and hence the rate of purchase becomes fast.
- Increase the engagement rate – Digital marketing enhances the engagement frequency of the consumers by providing them details about new offers, activities, discount rate, new launch etc.
- Facilitates comparison – The digital advertisement facilitates the easy comparison of the products and services of one company to that of another. The physical efforts of visiting various outlets have reduced to a greater extent and hence, the task of verification and comparison becomes easy.
- Availability of Information about the products and services – Digital methods of communication / advertisement have resulted in the optimal flow of information from the manufacturer/ company to the consumer there by reducing the chance of misrepresentation of information. Flow of standard information has also improved the accountability of the company.
- Facilitates sharing of the information and content – Digital marketing has also enabled the consumer to facilitate sharing of knowledge with consumers who are located at a distant place. The virtual distances between consumers have reduced to minimal and obtaining to this the transactions is facilitated.
- Clarity in price – Digital platforms have enabled the consumers to know about the clear and standard price of a product. The misrepresentation of price (evident in physical purchase) and other related factors have reduced to a greater extent.
Digital Marketing Jobs and Top Companies
In recent years, Digital Marketing has gained immense popularity and today it is one of the most sought after career options. As every business is moving to the digital platform, it is expected that more jobs will be created in Digital Marketing and the demand for trained professionals will grow manifold.
Some of the top Digital Marketing jobs and their profiles are given below:
Market Research Analyst: The job of a market research analyst is to study the conditions of the market & observes the possibility of a sale of a service or product. These analysts gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs & buying habits and help companies understand the sale of its products & services. The starting salary of a Market Research Analyst is Rs 3.5 lakh and upwards.
Content Marketer/Manager: A content marketer’s job is to create original and engaging content and promote the same on digital platforms in an organic way. The content marketer is also responsible for ensuring that the online content is search engine optimized. The starting salary of a Content Marketer/Manager is Rs 6.75 lakh and upwards.
Digital Marketing Consultant: The responsibilities of a digital marketing consultant include overseeing SEO projects, web designing, social media promotion, and overseeing advertising campaigns. The starting salary of a Digital Marketing Consultant is Rs 5 lakh and upwards.
Conversion Rate Optimizer: A conversion rate optimizer manages the key conversion points in marketing, manages and optimizes landing pages, increases conversion rates, and optimizes lead-to-customer conversion rate.
SEO Manager/Professional: An SEO Manager is responsible for developing and implementing adequate search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and activities like pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and social media. The starting salary of an SEO Manager/Professional is Rs 4 lakh and upwards.
PPC Search Manager: A person who is passionate about internet marketing and has the ability to think creatively can become a PPC Search Manager. It is imperative for a PPC manager to adapt to new business types quickly and apply the knowledge to marketing initiatives that can eventually help in achieving client goals. The starting salary of a PPC Search Manager is Rs 5 lakh and upwards.
SEO Executive: A SEO executive conducts an on-site and off-site analysis of the SEO competitors of its clients. On-site and off-site SEO strategies are created alongside detailed keyword research. Also, the optimum use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is done and attention is paid to any significant change in Google algorithm. The starting salary of an SEO Executive is Rs 4 lakh and upwards.
Email Marketer: The main responsibilities of an email marketer include identifying the target audience and growing the email list. An email marketplace responsible also includes direct email marketing campaigns, designing and implementing proof-reading emails, ensuring mobile-friendly email templates, writing newspapers, graphics, personalization and upgrading email templates using advanced features is. Ensuring prompt and accurate communication with customers is also a part of the email market referring to jobs. The starting salary of an email marketer is Rs 4 lakh and above.
Opportunities After Digital Marketing Training Courses
Digital Marketing is one of the promising careers with endless opportunities & it requires practical training to be a perfect digital marketer. In India, digital marketing training is majorly managed in many private institutes. Unlike other fields, the usage of the internet in day to day life is rising day by day and the number of users is increasing day by day hence the DM experts are now in huge demand by many MNCs as well as MLCs because entrepreneurs are always enthusiastic about latest updates to drive a revenue-generating business and it becomes necessary to transform and move the conventional businesses into the fascinating digitized world. According to the LinkedIn survey, Digital Marketing falls into the top 5 of the most required skills for hiring in today’s world. There are more than 1.5 Lac jobs in digital marketing in India. After successful completion of Digital Marketing Course from Digital Marketing Training in Mohali, applicants are having following job profiles awaited-
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Experts
- Search Engine Marketers
- SEO Executive
- CRO Executive
- Adwords Expert
Why Join Our Digital Marketing Training in Mohali?
We provide Digital Marketing training in Mohali with 100% placement assistance on offer. As you walk out of the institute after the successful completion of the training, you would be transformed into an expert professional who is ready to start a career in Digital Marketing. One can opt amongst the various Digital Marketing specific courses on offer from Digital Trainee based on their interests, and eventually kick-start their career.
With 17+ certifications being provided including that from Google, a course completion certificate along with an internship letter, will make your profile stand out from the rest, and make you highly employable. On the other hand, the practical training received here will help you while working on real-time projects at your workplace.
So, be a part of the demo session, enroll in our Digital Marketing course, and assure a successful career and a bright future for yourself.